Do you find yourself standing before the bathroom mirror, blow dryer in hand, wishing to be literally anywhere else?
Are your biceps burning after a blow dry session?
Do you wish you could save just a little time on your beauty routine to make your mornings easier?
We totally get it, which is why Aveda developed NEW Speed of Light Blow Dry Accelerator Spray.
We can’t live without it at Milagro Salons – trust us, you need it in your life.
- It cuts blow-dry time. This is probably the most essential thing Speed of Light does. Naturally derived lactic acid from sugar beets smooths and helps seal the hair’s cuticle, allowing for enhanced fiber separation and increasing air flow around the fibers to help decrease your dry time. Three out of five women who tested Speed of light agree that it cut their blow dry time IN HALF!
- It primes and protects your hair. Use Speed of Light before any other products in your styling routine – think of it as a primer spray, meant for use on clean, wet hair. It protects against heat damage and reduces breakage from blow drying by 93%.
- It detangles, too! Speed of Light uses a corn-derived humectant and coconut-derived conditioners to make brushing your hair a breeze.
- Speed of Light is both vegan and cruelty-free.
- The bottle is made of 100% recycled PET plastic (that’s plastic made from materials like recycled milk jugs and soda bottles) and has what Aveda calls a “high dosage, fine mist” sprayer, which means the spray pattern has been analyzed and perfected so you’re giving your hair the perfect coverage every time you use it.
- Even if you’ve got fine hair that doesn’t require a ton of drying time, Speed of Light still has benefits for you! It helps reduce breakage and calms static without weighing your hair down.
- It smells amazing. Speed of Light’s signature aroma was crafted with mandarin, star anise, and ylang-ylang.
- Speed of Light has no silicones and isn’t greasy, so your blowout will feel soft, smooth and bouncy.
- You can hit the snooze button one more time- Just saying!
You can find the NEW Speed of Light Blow Dry Accelerator Spray. plus more at Milagro Salons located at 8790 Highway 6, Suite 150 in Missouri City, Texas
If someone had told me years ago that one day I would own a hair salon- I would have thought NO WAY! Milagro Salons is a family owned business. My brother and my husband are my business partners, and when the opportunity arose for us to carry on in our father’s footsteps it felt like the most natural thing to do! Aside from being a salon owner; I enjoy traveling, am a huge dog lover, and look forward to quiet time on the beach with my husband when possible.