- This event has passed.
Adult Computer Classes @ Sienna Branch Library
November 14 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 2:00 PM on Thursday, repeating until November 21, 2019
One event on November 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM
One event on November 19, 2019 at 7:00 PM
One event on November 27, 2019 at 10:30 AM
ADULT COMPUTER CLASSES — All computer classes will take place in the Computer Lab. Reservations are required. To register online at the library’s website (www.fortbend.lib.tx.us), click on “Events,” select “Sienna Branch Library,” and find the program. Participants may also register by calling the library at 281-238-2900, or by visiting the library. These classes are suitable for those aged 14 and up.
- Computers 101 – Tuesday, Nov 12, 2:00-3:00 pm. This class presents a basic, hands-on introduction to using computers.
- Teach Yourself to Type – Tuesday, Nov 19, 7:00-8:00 pm. Learn how to use a self-paced typing tutorial on the computer. Get tips on increasing typing speed and accuracy.
- “Intro to 3D Printing @ FBCL” – Wednesday, Nov 27, 10:30 am-12:00 noon. Library staff will introduce the 3D printer and explain how library patrons can print their own designs. Those attending the session will also learn about free websites that can be used to find 3D files or to create their own 3D designs. Attendees are encouraged to create an account with Tinkercad at https://www.tinkercad.com prior to the class.
- MS Excel 2010 Series
- MS Excel Survival Basics – Thursday, Nov 7, 2:00 pm
- MS Excel: Intermediate – Thursday, Nov 14, 2:00 pm
- MS Excel: Advanced – Thursday, Nov 21, 2:00 pm
If you have an event you would like to have added, please email us with the details – email@example.com.