- This event has passed.
Adult Computer Classes @ Sienna Branch Library
January 14 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
One event on January 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM
One event on January 15, 2020 at 10:30 AM
One event on January 21, 2020 at 2:00 PM
One event on January 27, 2020 at 7:00 PM
One event on January 9, 2020 at 2:00 PM
One event on January 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM
One event on January 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM
One event on January 22, 2020 at 10:30 AM
ADULT COMPUTER CLASSES — All computer classes will take place in the Computer Lab. Reservations are required. To register online at the library’s website (www.fortbend.lib.tx.us), click on “Events,” select “Sienna Branch Library,” and find the program. Participants may also register by calling the library at 281-238-2900, or by visiting the library. These classes are suitable for those aged 14 and up.
- eReaders & eBooks Q&A – Tuesday, Jan 7, 2:00-3:00 pm. Patrons can bring their smartphones or other mobile reading devices and have their questions answered about the device or about downloading e-books or streaming movies. Learn how easy it is to get the apps and check out free e-books, audiobooks, music, TV shows, and movies from the library’s online digital collections, OverDrive, Hoopla, and Flipster.
- Computers 101 – Tuesday, Jan 14, 2:00-3:00 pm. This class presents a basic, hands-on introduction to using computers.
- MS Publisher 2010 Survival Basics – Wednesday, Jan 15, 10:30-11:30 am. Learn the basics of using this desktop-publishing software program to create greeting cards, invitations, forms, banners, signs, and much more by using templates and clip art.
- MS Excel 2010 Series
- MS Excel Survival Basics – Tuesday, Jan 21, 2:00 pm
- MS Excel: Pivot Tables – Monday, Jan 27, 7:00 pm
- MS Word 2010 Series
- MS Word Survival Basics – Thursday, Jan 9, 2:00 pm
- MS Word: Intermediate – Thursday, Jan 16, 2:00 pm
- MS Word: Advanced – Thursday, Jan 23, 2:00 pm
- 3D Printing Classes
“Advanced Designing with Tinkercad” – Wednesday, Jan 22, 10:30-12:00 noon. This class will focus on designing 3D objects with Tinkercad, an online program that can be used to create objects for 3D printing. Prior to the class, attendees are encouraged to create an account with Tinkercad at https://www.tinkercad.com.
If you have an event you would like to have added, please email us with the details – email@example.com.